Friday, June 11, 2010

photo booth, be funky, and my pops

School's out, let's scream and shout! It's been a busy few weeks and my blog has been feeling neglected. But now, I'm off for the summer and I can get back to being "crafty".

First, I have a photo booth challenge from
If It's Groovy. I didn't have any photo booth photos, so I re-created the idea with my 2 favorite girls--always willing to "ham it up" for the camera. This fun, loopy background paper is from Colorbok. And, I used my Fiskars Border Punch, Leave it to Weaver, to reproduce that "filmstrip" look.

I found a very fun site:
http://www.befunky.com/. Here, you can play with your photos and create funky effects. I used this site for a Lift a Fiskateer Challenge-WHY I scrapbook.

Lastly, I have a card I created for the If It's Groovy DT. Father's day is coming up soon, and I made a wordle for my Dad with all of his favorite things. I put a logo in the bottle cap, found a few pieces of clip art, and added the sandpaper for some more dimension. Go to the site...www. wordle. net. Click "create" at the top. Type in words. If you want a word to be bigger, type it in more than once. If you want to use a phrase, place a ~ between those words. Click "go", and your wordle is created for you. Now, you can click font, color, and layout to change things around. (*Helpful hint: Make sure you highlight and copy your words before you click "go". It doesn't save it if you want to go back and edit or add words). This would be a fun idea for a new graduate too.
CREATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment