Monday, August 23, 2010

Fiskateer fun...again

Here are some creative highlights from last week's Fiskateer Liftateer Online Crop.


I ran a white foam piece through my Sizzix Big Shot with a texture plate and then inked in yellow before using it for this "thank you" card.


I just LOVE being able to use lots of photos on my layouts. This one is from Halloween last year.




I lifted a LO design from another Fiskateer Kelly for this one. It's great to scrap these pictures of the kids with my Grammy. I love the Coredinations paper...so fabulous to just texture and then sand to let the color come through.



Made these cute tags with a pocket that is just perfect for sticking in a gift card.



Lifted this card LO from Fiskateer lead, Rebecca. You just gotta love Fiskars squeeze punches (in every size).

I promise to be back soon with some more creative goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment