Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Whatever is green...




And there is a whole lot of green going on here...the grass is turning, the daffodils and day lilies are starting to pop up, and Shamrock shakes are at McDonalds! 

Just a quick green card to share with you...

Have you ever looked at your stamps and thought, what else can I do with these?  Sometimes those creative juices are flowing more freely and I happened to glance over at these banner stamps from Unity and thought, "I could make a shamrock with these".  And so I did.  For background paper, I copied the definition of "smile" from an online dictionary and pasted it a few times with my paper set to 2 columns.  I changed the font color to gray and printed.  It makes a subtle, but interesting contrast, and it's free!

It's going to be in the 70's here today!  Hope things are turning green where you are too!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment