Saturday, December 1, 2012

Whatever closes and opens...




In the Sound of Music, Maria says, "Whenever God closes a door, somewhere He opens a window".  So, today's post is about doors closing and windows opening. 

Today, December 1st is the last issue of Scrapstreet.  I have been honored to be a part of the Scrapstreet Staff for just over a year---I certainly wish it had been longer.  My scrappy skills were stretched and tested, and as a result, they grew.  I owe Dora, and the other Scrapstreet editorial staff a great big THANK YOU.

Now, as for windows opening...you are looking at (well, actually, you are reading about) a member of the Design Team for Chicagoland Scrapbooker!  This is a real, touchable, readable, paper magazine.  You can find the latest issue at your local scrapbook store and you can read all about it here, and about me here.  I'll mostly be doing items for the website, but you'll see my creation on an upcoming cover.  Don't worry, you'll hear me screaming from the roof-tops so you won't miss it.


 
 
Starting Monday, you can find Christmas ideas right here and on the Chicagoland Scrapbooker site.  First week...journals!
~Kelly
Pin It
 

No comments:

Post a Comment