Saturday, May 8, 2010

birthdays, sunshine, and tea

I have 3 recent layouts to show you today...maybe they can inspire you to get some scrapping done.
The first one comes from a Fiskateer challenge. Groovy Deb organizes the "Lift a Fiskateer" challenge each week. We are inspired by other Fiskateers to take a spin on their layout from the gallery. This one came from Fiskateer Carlee. I went a little doodle crazy-which I don't do enough. It's fun! I am also showing off my new EK border punch-it's so cute.



Layout number 2 does double duty. It is sketch #198 from Scrapbook Challenges (I showed you the sketch on my May 3rd post) and the Scrapping the Music challenge from last week. If you haven't visited Scrapping the Music yet, go there to be inspired. Each week, a song's lyrics become the inspiration for pages. This week, the song is The Rainbow Connection (by Kermit the Frog). It's difficult to see in the photo, but I "popped" some of the flowers that I cut out from the patterned paper. I LOVE layouts that let me use a bunch of photos!

Layout number 3 is the Lift a Fiskateer challenge from last week. Lots of blue here, and lots of pattern paper...but keeping them all in the same color group seems to make it cohesive.


Feeling inspired? Show me your efforts and you may get featured here!

No comments:

Post a Comment