Monday, October 8, 2012

Whatever changes...


The leaves have changed from green into their vibrant autumn colors...and now they are dropping...quickly. 

So, I thought I better quick make some cards to celebrate and capture this ever-changing season.  Used my new Tim Holtz "blueprint" stamp of an oak leaf for the background and then added several colors and some clear embossing powder to highlight and pop the one on the corner. A few punches of my "Oakey Dokey" Fiskars squeeze punch and bonus points for digging out the sewing machine too!  Thanks to Fiskateer Heather for inspiring me and the "Card-Lifters" this week.  This was how I celebrated "World Card-Making Day" on Saturday. How did you participate?

Hope you get some time this week to "sit and watch the leaves turn".  This season will be over before you know it.


~Kelly


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment