Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"be" ready...


 
 


BE


It's my one little word for 2013. While I'm not officially doing the Ali Edwards class (One Little Word), I do like the idea of having a focus for the year.

One thing I will be this year is busy...
a door closed (good-bye to Scrapstreet--I loved you)
and two windows opened. 

Window #1
I am now on the Design Team for Chicagoland Scrapbooker.  I'll be a blog contributor as well as a designer for some magazine covers. Chicagoland Scrapbooker is published 4 times per year and you can find it at your local scrapbook store.  You can click here and go to their blog page and from there "like" the Chicagoland Scrapbooker Facebook page so that you never miss a "scrap" of exicting happenings and inspiration.

Windown #2
I am now on the Design Team for Scrap it Girl.  Kimberly is a masterful artist, teacher, and blogger.  Click here and you can check out the blog and "like" the Scrap it Girl Facebook page too.  Each month there is a challenge (with a prize) that will motivate you to stretch your creativity.

I'm so excited to "be" on these two teams! 
It's going to be a fun ride! 


So, there are many things I want to "be" this year...
focused, creative, inspiring, present, loving, active, content...

and relaxed...

just like these dogs.



Have you picked a "word" this year.  I'd love to hear it!

~Kelly



Pin It


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this layout and tag. Love your word too. No, I don't have a word yet. I will have to think about this a little longer.

    ReplyDelete