Friday, September 20, 2013

Be a story-teller (part 1)...

This is the story of a WIP (work in progress).  The Scrap It Girl Design Team is having a mid-month challenge!  The challenge is to use wood in your project.  So, I received this fabulous wood book (that I failed to take a "before" picture of, but you can see it here at the Genuinely Jane Studios site).  I used the wood book as a stencil to trace onto paper and then used the paper to cover the book.  Chipboard letters covered with acrylic paint and Stickles are the "WOOF".  And because I just happened to have some doggy ribbon (doesn't everyone?), I tied some on to the rings.  No peaks inside yet, because, remember, I said it is a WIP.  I'm going to fill it with pics and stories about the dogs that have and still do grace our family.

More coming soon!

~Kelly

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment