Saturday, October 16, 2010

NOT Lost in Translation


Over on the If It's Groovy blog, we were given a challenge to translate a phrase and create a layout with it. Here is my project...


Nothing fancy, because this time it is all about the precious picture of my daughter and our dog, Basso. Just using up some scraps of dog-themed paper and stickers on this irridescent pink patterned paper, some paper crimping, a title, and I'm done. I am a font fiend, and I love searching sites for free font downloads. I also have to give kudos to this website that I used to convert my title, www.freetranslation.com. I do not speak any foreign languages, but I can conjugate Latin verbs and decipher vocabulary (how useful is that?). My highschool Latin teacher would be so proud...semper ubi sub ubi (always wear underwear).

No comments:

Post a Comment