Sunday, December 12, 2010

The 12th day of Christmas--2 more tags for me


My version of Tim's tag #9
I added a little color to the tag by using a burgundy paper for the rosette and for the matte under the phrase.



My version of Tim's tag #5

I used some snowflake patterned, glittered paper as the base and punched the holly leaves with some glittered paper (saved me some steps). I used a small square of some vintage-looking paper I had since I couldn't find a big Santa face like he had. Lastly, I used some Thickers for the "25" since I just wanted to simplify.


The 12 days of Christmas have come and gone, and I'm going to need at least 12 more days to get a few more of Tim Holtz' tags done. I've watched him through photos and videos teach techniques for embossing, stamp-making, masking, inking, crackling, and the list goes on. Let's just say I've added a few of his products to my Christmas list.

No comments:

Post a Comment