Tuesday, September 27, 2011

APPLE-LICIOUS



you are special...and your birthday should be too.  Have a wonderful day!
 
Juicy, crisp, and satisfying.  I adore apples.  We have an orchard nearby where the trees are drooping from the weight of these pure and simple fruits.   This time we picked Jonagolds, and they are sunny yellow and scrumptious.  They make an audible crunch when you sink your teeth in and the juice drips down your chin.  We picked 20# of apples in about 5 minutes.  They are so scrumptious,  they inspired me to make some apple cards. 

so sweet...of you to think of me!  Thank you
learning is a treasure...that will follow its owner everywhere-Chinese proverb

World Card Making Day is October 1st.  You should also "hop" back here to visit on October 1st because I'm part of the Fiskateer 2nd Annual Orange Blog Hop.  It's an exciting day all around because my first issue as a Scrapstreet magazine writer comes out on October 1st too.  Are you a subscriber yet...did I mention it was free?  for FREE?  Head over there so that you get it right to your email box on Saturday.  Click on Scrapstreet to subscribe.  I think there might be some goodies being given away in honor of all of these exciting events!

No comments:

Post a Comment