Saturday, September 3, 2011

I should have named her "Emmy"

At least one of my family members was willing to help me celebrate my achievement.  You see, I named one of the new Fiskars Limited Edition Fall Squeeze Punches...it's an oak leaf, that I named "Oakey Dokey".  Angela, Lead Fiskateer, encouraged us to share our news in a unique way.  The video below is actually a twist on a video that Lead Fiskateers Angela and Rebecca did.  Theirs was MUCH better, but we had a good time.  Me and my ONE family cheerleader.  What you can't see on the video is the rest of my family rolling their eyes at how goony we are.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly, you tell the rest of your family that "gooney works" and you are very pleased to see them getting some exercise (the eye rolling). You might also let them know that you will be happy to thinks of many, many ways to keep them exercising if they need the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete