Tuesday, July 24, 2012

whatever is flowered...





You'd think that with only 1 of my 4 children home this week that I'd be getting TONS of scrapping done.  Wrong!  Fiskateers was having an online crop (for those of us sad folks who didn't go to CHA) and I only completed 4 challenges.  But, better than none.  The first challenge done was yesterday's post, the "bushel and a peck" layout of me and my Grammy.  The card above was for the "you spin me round challenge".  I was able to use LOTS of scraps...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when I can do that.


Next challenge, lift a project from the 7th person on your friend list.  Mine was Amy E., and she had made the most adorable paper wrist corsages.  I thought these would be perfect pony tail holders too...this one has already been swept up by the only child home this week.



Lastly, watercolored background challenge.  Made kind of a blobby mess, but still working on my techniques.  Speaking of watercolors, don't forget that my Graffiti call for Scrapstreet this issue is for cards, layouts, etc. created with watercolors.  You can read the call here

Send in your submissions to editors@scrapstreet.com before August 19th.  Don't you think it is time to see your work published?  I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment