Monday, July 16, 2012

whatever is lucky...


A recent trip to Archiver's found me feeling lucky. Lucky to find this great page kit from Echo Park called Grand Slam. I knew it would be perfect for scrapping some baseball pictures from last season. Sometimes a kit is just what I need to give me some quick and easy layouts. This kit, with it's double-sided, baseball-themed papers and large cardstock sheet of stickers is a home run!



You know with this heat, sometimes the creativity brainwaves are a little sluggish.  With a twist on the sketch idea from my ScrapClub Leader Gina (Hi Gina!), some stamps from Close to My Heart, and the "Ticket Please" Fiskars border punch, this layout came together with minimal brainwaves needed.  The journaling under the photos describes how my son was lucky to end up on the championship team his first season of playing Little League.  We are both lucky!

Stay cool!


~Kelly

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your layout! Thanks for the shoutout. Looking forward to the 8th!

    ReplyDelete