Thursday, April 5, 2012

whatever is blessed...


There is a part of me that is sad today.  I just finished these invitations to my daughter's First Communion.  She is my youngest child, and  I'm feeling like it was just yesterday that I made her birth announcements.  In the blink of an eye, I'll be doing my oldest daughter's wedding invitations---ok, now I'm being pathetic (she is only 14).  Maybe not pathetic, just reminiscent.

I just adore these papers from Basic Grey's Little Black Dress collection.  They are so beautiful, I don't want to use them.  I make very little sense when I am being pathetic.  But, these designs are so pretty AND two-sided, which makes it even more difficult to part with them (it's like using twice as much paper that I don't want to use up).  I have a "thing" for polka dots and toile and lace. 

The crosses are from Jolee's/EK Success and the ribbon is from the $1 spot at Michaels (I should have bought more).

It will be a blessed day...just like the day she was born.

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment