Wednesday, April 25, 2012

whatever screams spring....

I was late to Lead Fiskateer Rebecca's spontaneous Seasons
On-line Crop and was working on this card (Challenge #1, use a Fiskars border punch to make a spring card or layout).  By the time I finished and tried to post it on the thread, it was too late and the challenge was over...oops...I should read ALL of the directions and deadlines next time.  But, I still have a nice card. 
To me, pink and lime green just SCREAM 

 “spring”

I stamped a bunch of images last week and while I waited in the hospital for my mom to come out of her knee surgery, I colored them with my Copic markers.  It was a great use of time for a lot of waiting.  Now, I have lots of designs I can pop onto card fronts and be efficient! (yeah, right)


~ kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment