Thursday, April 26, 2012

whatever is a secret...



I have a secret...actually, it's more of a tip.  I'll share it  at the end (this is really my way of  making sure you look at my whole post--hee hee). 

Quick and easy layout here... I used the other We R Memory Keepers Lucky 8 punch that I received for my birthday...this one creates a large circle shape and the punch is called Tatted Doily (it's my favorite). I love being able to create large, shaped, die-cut paper out of any paper I own. These Lucky 8 punches are so cool!  If you missed my first post about the other shape I have, click here.




There is a secret journaling tag behind the top photo, but that is still not my secret.






Here is the secret...the blue, pink, orange plaid paper that I used for my background frame.  I didn't "waste" the whole sheet of paper as my background.

Here is my tip...
as you can see in this photo above, using a ruler, I framed out the edge of the paper (1 inch on all sides).  I cut out the center square and just used the frame as my background.  This way I still have a 10" x 10" sheet of this paper. 

Here is what the layout looks like from the back.


This a great "trick" for paper you love dearly and don't want to part with. Do you have any of those?

Here is another secret...I do.

~ Kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment