Saturday, April 10, 2010

fonts, diaper cakes, and thank yous

I'm going absolutely font crazy! I was referred to this font-a-licious site http://kevinandamanda.com/ Fabulous, FREE (did I mention FREE) fonts to download. I can't wait to scrap, so I can use all of these new ones.

Here is a picture of the diaper cake. Let me just say, this isn't too bad for my first attempt. I was cruising around the www and found some AMAZING cakes (I won't show you those).


My daughter is not falling far out of my scrapbooking tree. She has made these adorable "thank yous" as a shower present. I am proud of my young Jedi.







1 comment:

  1. I love your diaper cake. I made one for my neice last year--my first attempt--and I have to admit--it came out nice! Yours is wonderful! And, your daughter has got some talent---excellent job! Oh, found you through Scrapbook Challenges.

    ReplyDelete