Thursday, February 7, 2013

Be efficient...

 


I'm not always the most efficient when I am away at a crop.  Between chatting with friends and feeling like I'm going to want something that I left at  home (despite overpacking and bringing a ton of "stuff"), I don't always get a lot done. 

 
If I had a plan, instead of throwing supplies in haste an hour before I leave, maybe I would be more efficient.  


This past Saturday was a little different.  I got quite a few pages done and then was inspired to be really efficient.  I used a birthday paper pad from My Mind's Eye and this cute owl stamp from Close to My Heart to create 10 cards in a jiffy.
 
 
 
They were all inspired by the design of this card above that we created at the Make and Take table.  My daughter will love all of this glittery goodness as her valentine!
~Kelly
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment