Monday, February 11, 2013

Be simple...







I love a good challenge.  Emma's challenge over on the Fiskateers site is  "Less Is More".  I am certainly guilty of not knowing when to stop.  I have been known to put on one button too many, a flower too big, or so many layers that I can't slide my page into the page protector. 


I saw this as an opportunity to catch up on some thank you notes I need to send.  I punched a Fiskars "funky heart" at the top of the front of the card and then attached a silver heat embossed "thank you" with washi tape.  I punched another "funky heart" out of patterned paper and placed it on the inside, popped up (within the negative space of the cover).

 
On the inside...from the bottom of my heart.
 
Emma, thank you for the reminder...be simple.
 
 

~Kelly


Pin It



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment