Thursday, February 28, 2013

Be a light...



Maybe because it is in the name of our parish, Lumen Christi,  but I am drawn to the light.  I always pay special attention to phrases, poems, and Bible verses that contain the word "light".  It is like God is constantly reminding me about light.  Without looking for it, it seems to follow me. 

Today, I made a page about one of the lights in my life.  Actually, 4 lights in my life.  This is one of those moments where they were all happily playing and being silly while they decorated the Christmas tree.  Peacefully. 

I don't always use a full sheet of busy patterned paper for a background, but somehow this seemed to work.  I don't think I've ever created a red and turquoise Christmas page either.  I don't think I've created any page with red and turquoise...it's an interesting color combo.  Somehow it seemed to work.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Psalm 119:105
 
 
~Kelly
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment