Monday, July 29, 2013

Be out of the ordinary...


Sometimes I like to think that I'm a little more "out of the ordinary" than I really am.  I like to think that I'm more creative and artsy than the "average Jo(sie)", but then I look out at the internet world of blogs, and Pinterest, and Facebook and I feel very ordinary.


Mixing and matching is about as "wacky" as I get.  This probably pleases my children immensely as they think the fewer times that I embarass them, the better.

So, who says monsters are just for boys?  I used the "Claire" paper from Close to My Heart to create these girly birthday cards--complete with monsters.

Did you know that the label of CTMH papers has a pattern on the other side?  It's perfect for borders and trims, like how I used it on these cards.
 
Another thank you to Lori Brown, Close to My Heart consultant, for sending those of us who design for Chicagoland Scrapbooker these wonderful papers to play with. 
You can visit Lori's website at http://loribrown.ctmh.com/
 
and Chicagoland Scrapbooker HERE
~Kelly
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment